Our Covid-19 Response
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation across the globe, we have decided to postpone all of our private tours to Tunisia until August 1, 2020. We will adjust the date according to updated travel advisories.
Tunisia has closed its land borders and suspended all international flights until further notice. Tunisia has imposed a general lockdown and self-quarantine guidelines in an attempt to counter the spread of the virus. Tunisia in particular has been featured on international headlines for their creative use of police robots for lockdown patrol and local initiatives to keep the country safe.
Your Health and Safety is Our Priority
It is unpredictable at this moment how the Covid-19 virus will spread and any other impact it may have on our customers’ travel plans. Mosaic North Africa, along with other travel agencies have been impacted by the Coronavirus situation. Our highest priority is to help ensure the health and safety of our customers, staff, tour guides, and drivers. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Constant on-the-ground monitoring of the Coronavirus situation in Tunisia, as well as other countries where our customers originate.
- Continual assessment of all our Tunisia tours and the regions they operate in. We will maintain communication with our travel partners and service providers for up-to-date information.
- Compliance with applicable government regulations and guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO) related to the containment of Coronavirus.
Last Update: June 5, 2020
The Tunisian government announced a gradual deconfinement plan by sector of activity and by region. TheCovid-19 deconfinement will be implemented in three phases as follows.
- Phase 1: from May 4 to 24, 2020
- Phase 2: from May 24 to June 4, 2020
- Phase 3 from June 4 to June 14, 2020
Tunisia announced its re-opening of their land, air and maritime borders on June 27, 2020. A one-week mandatory quarantine in a government hotel followed by testing, then another week of self-isolation will be required for both Tunisians and foreigners.
Get In Touch
For every traveler out there wanting to experience Star Wars in a whole new way – we hear you! We want to assure you that your wellbeing and safety is our top priority.
If you have already booked a tour with Mosaic North Africa, one of our travel experts should have already contacted you.
If you are thinking of visiting Tunisia in the future, but feeling unsure about how the Coronavirus situation might impact your decision, we encourage you to contact us with your questions. You can email us at email@example.com and one of our travel experts will respond to your questions within 24 hours.