This post was originally published by StarWars.com.
Click Read More for the original.
This week on This Week! in Star Wars, a new interactive ticker invites you to test your trivia knowledge while learning the latest news from around the galaxy.
But even if you missed the latest episode, we’ve got you covered with all the brain benders and head scratchers featured on the show, including the answers you seek.
This Week! In Star Wars Trivia for January 14, 2021
1) Which of these planets did NOT appear in Solo: A Star Wars Story?
2) Which nickname is NOT used for Chopper by the Ghost crew?
A) Rust Bucket
B) Metal Menace
C) Rolling Junk Pile
D) Bucket of Junk
3) What is Anakin Skywalker’s nickname for his Padawan Ahsoka Tano?
4) How tall was Jar Jar Binks?
A) 1.74 meters
B) 1.96 meters
C) 0.81 meters
D) 2.20 meters
5) How many arms do Besalisks, like Dexter Jettster, have?
6) What is the name of Asajj Ventress’ homeworld?
7) On a shopping trip on Coruscant, who was abducted by the bounty hunter Cad Bane?
A) Aurra Sing
B) C-3PO & R2-D2
C) Sy Snootles
D) Mama the Hutt
8) What species is also referred to as a “snow lizard”?
9) Which planet is the homeworld of the Mon Calamari?
C) Mon Cala
10) Luke Skywalker’s island on Ahch-To was filmed on which real-world island located in Ireland?
A) Isle of Skye
B) Skellig Michael
C) Porg Island
D) Gardner Pinnacles
Answers: 1) B; 2) D; 3) A; 4) B; 5) A; 6) C; 7) B; 8) B; 9) C; 10) B
Watch the latest episode of This Week! in Star Wars below and take a closer look at the latest news, reveals, and announcements.
StarWars.com. All Star Wars, all the time.
Site tags: #StarWarsBlog